This page outlines the rules expected of all people granted access to Mork Land, LLC.
- ATVs must stay on trails at all times.
- No un-authorized cutting of trees & brush, excluding those that cross existing trails or roads as a result of storm damage.
- Firewood collection requires permission for the specific date and area.
- No full sized vehicles may be used on the trails or roads except for authorized firewood collection.
- In the 2 weeks prior to, 1 week following, and the 9 day gun deer season there is no access of any kind, except by special written permission, to the closed forest crop areas.
- In the 2 weeks prior to, 1 week following, and the 9 day gun deer season no motorized vehicles of all kind may be used on Mork Land, LLC Properties except by written permission.
- Permissions may be revoked at any time verbally or electronically via the email attached to your permission request.